[Design and Technology] Re: team work U2 year 11.

Ian Daniels DanielsI at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 11:43:27 EST 2008

We have 16 students following Unit 2. We have set projects that will help the department ie display units, different aspects of storage. The students work in groups of 3. they are not overly happy with this unit, they would prefer to work on something individual for themselves.

Ian Daniels
Design Technology Team Leader
Kardinia International College
PO Box 17