[Design and Technology] VITTA: request for PD suggestions and PD presenters

Caroline Bailey caroline at vitta.org.au
Wed Sep 19 10:38:35 EST 2007

Apologies for cross-posting...

The Victorian IT Teachers' Association would like to hear from potential presenters and those with suggestions for PD...

Request for presenters
VITTA encourages teachers to present PD on VITTA's behalf. We'd like to hear from ICT teachers, as well as those from other disciplines who use technology with their students. If you are from remote or regional areas we'd especially like to hear from you as we are keen to offer more PD in these areas.

VITTA's presenter policy is available online at http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3302, or search under 'admin material'.

PD suggestions
VITTA would also like to hear your suggestions and ideas for PD. What areas, topics or programs would you like more PD on? Would you prefer a early years, primary or secondary focus? Does half day, after school, weekend or school holiday suit better. What town or suburb would you prefer it to be offered in? Please give us as much information as possible so we can better tailor our PD program.

Please contact me to discuss.

Regards, Caroline

--
Caroline Bailey
Professional Learning Coordinator (Tue-Wed-Thu)

UPCOMING PD EVENTS
http://www.vitta.org.au/training/

* Wed 10 Oct - Mildura - VELS & Game Maker