[Design and Technology] Design & Tech - Fabric

Petrulis,Madeleine Petrulis_M at MaterChristi.edu.au
Fri Oct 19 09:32:44 EST 2007

Good Morning to All,

I have just found out that my load for next year has year 11 & 12 Design & Technology combined!!! After the initial shock, I now need to get myself organized. Is there anyone out there that could offer me some advise with the experience of a combo class I will have 7 year 12's and 10 Year 11's.

Thank you in anticipation,
Madeleine Petrulis

Mater Christi College
Belgrave

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
please contact us and delete all copies. Mater Christi College does not represent or warrant
that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects.
The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use
of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.
The liability of Mater Christi College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the
attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any representations or
opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily
those of Mater Christi College.