[Design and Technology] Position at Monty SC

Hallsworth, John J hallsworth.john.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 3 12:17:13 EST 2007

Hi all

anyone interested in a full-time ongoing position at Montmorency S.C. commencing 2008 ?  The position is for technology (wood/metal) / art, but I believe the art part may well be negotiable.  Monty is a State school with about 900 students and is located between Eltham and Greensborough.  The position is available due to the retirement of my colleague and the increased interest in technology in the school.  If you're interested give deputy Principal Allan Robinson a call on 9435 6399 or drop him an email Robinson, Allan M. The initial recruitment on line ad ends on 8th October.

Cheers
John Hallsworth
Montmorency Secondary College
Para Rd, Montmorency, 3094