[Design and Technology] RE: destech Digest, Vol 26, Issue 22

Jacinta O'Leary joleary at distance.vic.edu.au
Mon May 28 12:06:16 EST 2007

Hi Anthony
I took the liberty of reading your Assessment Task! Its great!
But I think its important to note that in the current study design 'product cycle'  (page 41) refers to the sales of a product and is about the 'introduction, growth, maturity and decline' of sales. What we are looking at in Outcome 2 is the 'product development process' and its participants. This is what it is called in the current study design. In the real world, these terms are interchangeable but for the purposes of the exam ...
Hope this is helpful to you
regards
Jacinta O'Leary