[Design and Technology] VITTA - Gamemaker PDs in June - Years 3-12

Caroline Bailey caroline at vitta.org.au
Tue May 15 09:59:37 EST 2007

> Hi Edulist subscribers

Just advising you of 2 Gamemaker PDs we are holding in May. These are for years 3 to 12.  Full details in attached PDFs and on the website.

Gamemaker is a free Windows programming language that can be used at school or home. Its simple drag and drop interface means a variety of games can be created, delivering enhanced thinking skills in a novel and motivating way. Roland Gesthuizen (Westall SC) and Tony Forster (Oz Online) will be your presenters.

E: caroline at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au
Suite 202, 134-136 Cambridge St
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

UPCOMING PD EVENTS
http://www.vitta.org.au/training/

  * Tue 22 May 2007 - Gamemaker - Westall Secondary College
  * Thu 24 May 2007 - VELS & Progression Points for Primary Schools
  * Tue 29 May 2007 - Gamemaker - Geelong
  * Mon 04 Jun 2007 - Warrnambool PD - VCE & VET IT