[Design and Technology] AGIdeas Futures Event

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 9 14:22:55 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues

I have been asked by the organisers to provide feedback on the AGIdeas
Futures Event held during the last school holidays at Hamer Hall. I am
wondering if any subscribers to this list or your students attended. If
so, can you provide me with feedback about the usefulness of the event?
I will collate responses and send them on.

Please respond to my personal email tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

Many thanks.

Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran

Curriculum Manager, P - 12 Design and Technology

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)

41 St Andrews Place

East Melbourne 3002

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au

Email: tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

Telephone: (03) 9651 4407

Mobile:       041 933 1630

The VCAA provides curriculum and assessment for prep to Year 12. The
VCAA is a statutory body directly responsible to the Minister for
Education and Training and serves government and non-government schools.

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.