[Design and Technology] Leather

johnsosa at mlc.vic.edu.au johnsosa at mlc.vic.edu.au
Sat Jun 23 21:19:04 EST 2007

LEATHER - LEATHER - LEATHER !!!!
For those of you who are interested in using leather for furniture, furnishing, bags, accessories, shoes, etc etc. I went to a garage sale today and they were selling off a lot of equipment used in making shoes and in particular, leather off all shapes and sizes. I paid approximately $5.00 per skin! He had a number of types including suede, shoe leather, sheep skins, and in varying thicknesses / colours and more.  This is a great opportunity to stock up for the VCE Students! He is situated in Maribynong. Phone Ivan on 0411 336 856. Well worth the trip!!