[Design and Technology] FW: consider presenting at the VITTA conference?

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 15 14:56:56 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues

Design and Systems Technology teachers may be interested in presenting
at the VITTA Conference to show how ICT can be incorporated into Design,
Creativity and Technology subjects/VCE studies, for example,
Using concept mapping software to brainstorm ideas in preparation for
designing a product
CAD/CAM
Computer modelling of systems, e.g. Crocodile Technology
Using project management software
Digitally recording production work
etc.

If interestered, please contact Donna (see details below).

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran
Curriculum Manager, P - 12 Design and Technology
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
41 St Andrews Place
East Melbourne 3002
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au

Email: tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Telephone: (03) 9651 4407
Mobile:       041 933 1630

The VCAA provides curriculum and assessment for prep to Year 12. The
VCAA is a statutory body directly responsible to the Minister for
Education and Training and serves government and non-government schools.