[Design and Technology] Fw: Positions in Australia and New Zealand

Adriana Agosta eo at teav.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 12 09:41:49 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "TSM Group" <Mathew at vc.netyou.jp>
To: "eo" <eo at teav.vic.edu.au>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: Positions in Australia and New Zealand

> TSM is the Swiss watch industry's active trade association, currently
seeking administrative assistants/sales support representatives within
Australia and New Zealand to work from home, to contribute to the sales
force and add convenience to our service dedicated to individuals,
businesses, and organizations worldwide.

> This position focuses on the management of daily, weekly and monthly tasks
and special projects pertaining to the sales support for sales in Australia
and New Zealand.

> Primary duties include:
> - Assists the Sales Department in a support role performing special
projects, data entry and other duties as assigned
> - Maintains tracking spreadsheet for purchases and payments
> - Provides general administrative support including drafting of
> correspondence, processing purchase orders and expense reports etc.
> - Emails correspondence daily
>
> Hours: You can work full time or part time. Your schedule can be flexible.
> For part time - you will need to spend on average 3 hours per day,
Monday-Friday.

> Salary: Base pay for part time is $2,000, plus 5% commission from each
successfully completed transaction with a client.

> Location: This is a work at home position. All communication will be
online. During training/trial period assistance may be provided by phone.

> Requirements: You need to have a PC, Internet access, Excel, and
motivation.

> Costs and Fees: There are NO costs at any time for our employees. All fees
related to this employment are covered by the company.

> Further Hiring Process: Please send your resume to:
helen.moll at trecruitment.net In your email please state if you are interested
in a part-time or a full-time position. After reviewing the submitted
applications we respond to successful applicants only. We then offer the
successful applicants a position within our company on a trial period for
one month. During this trial period you will be receiving training and
online support while working and being paid. At the completion of the trial
period, the supervisor can recommend continued employment, extension of
trial period, or termination. After the trial period your base pay will
increase.