[Design and Technology] Fw: ISS - I'll call to follow up with youand in regard to the letter sent 15th May 2007.

Craig Abernethy cra at mentonegrammar.net
Tue Jun 5 13:09:51 EST 2007

Dear all

I was in Canberra last week on school tour and had the opportunity to
speak to Robb Andrew the member of Goldstein and Minister of Vocational
and Future Education. He asked me about the qualifications needed to
become a Woodwork Teacher and if there is a network of Technology
Teachers that I communicate through. Naturally I gave TEAV a plug and
mentioned some of the interesting emails that have been flying around
lately. Can't say that our conversation had any lasting effect though.

Craig Abernethy

Mentone Grammar School

Disclaimer. This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own risk. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Mentone Grammar.