[Design and Technology] Who Can Help Brendan?

Adriana Agosta eo at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 29 12:19:04 EST 2007

What we require is elementary training in how to use (to eventually teach to our students) Turbocad Version 12 computer aided drawing - CAD.

 We are more than prepared to pay for this obviously and are prepared to try and fit in with possible teachers/trainers or course schedules to make this happen. Even if it means we need to take time off from our teaching positions.

I know there are TAFES, institutes or providers out there who can deliver this; I just don't know where to go from here as I fell like I have exhausted all options.

There is myself and 1 possibly 2 others and we are prepared to travel to do this. We really need formalized sit down Type arrangements to learn starting with basics.

 We need to be able to at least start teaching this to YEAR 9 levels at start 2008 so there is a sense of urgency to my request.

 My number at Mazenod College is direct 856 11129 or admin 9560 0911 to pass message on to me.

Email is bhermon at mazenod.vic.edu.au

Brendan Hermon

VET & Tech Studies Teacher

Mazenod College