[Design and Technology] VITTA's professional development for Term 2

Caroline Bailey caroline at vitta.org.au
Fri Apr 20 13:09:00 EST 2007

VITTA eNews - Professional Development Update

Hello All,

I just started with VITTA as the PD coordinator. I am busy organising the PD programme for term 2, so this is just a quick update to let you know what is happening around Victoria. All the details are on our website, as well as details on how to register. Please feel free to pass this on to your colleagues, especially if they are in the regions where these events are taking place.

Of course, if you have any queries, please get in touch with the office.

Regards
Caroline Bailey - caroline at vitta.org.au - Professional Development Coordinator

UPCOMING PD EVENTS
http://www.vitta.org.au/training/

* Fri 27 Apr 2007 - Horsham PD - VCE & VET
* Mon 30 Apr 2007 - Bairnsdale PD - VET Day
* Wed 02 May 2007 - Melbourne High School PD
- VB.net programming BEGINNERS
* Fri 04 May 2007 - Moe PD - VCE
* Fri 04 May 2007 - Warrnambool PD - VCE
* Wed 09 May 2007 - Melbourne High School PD
- VB.net programming INTERMEDIATE
* Fri 11 May 2007 - Bendigo PD - VCE
* Fri 11 May 2007 - Benalla PD - VCE & Gamemaker

VITTA CONTACT DETAILS
http://www.vitta.org.au/contact
Victorian Information Technology Teacher's Association Inc
(ABN: 76638372744)
Ph: +61 3 9495 6836 - Fx: + 61 3 9495 6834 - Email: office at vitta.org.au

Copyright (C) 2007 VITTA

--
Caroline Bailey
Professional Development Coordinator (Tue-Wed-Thu 9-5)
E: caroline at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au
Suite 202, 134-136 Cambridge St
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia