[Design and Technology] election promise

pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au
Thu Apr 19 11:03:55 EST 2007

Hi

I'm not sure we're just "whinging amongst our selves".  Actually I
believe most of us are just really concerned about the state of the
Technology area as a whole ...eg where are our future teachers coming
from, poor condition of facilities - need for upgrades/maintenance,
perceptions about our subject amongst universities as reflected in
enter scores scaling down etc (compared to VCD for example). I reckon
it's healthy to express how we feel because it's real.

Cheers,

Phil

Privileged or Confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), you may not copy or distribute this
message. In such case destroy this message and please notify the
sender by email, or call Craig Brooks (LAN Administrator) at Aitken College
on (+61 3) 9333 1866. Thank-you