[Design and Technology] election promise

Hallsworth, John J hallsworth.john.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 13 08:11:54 EST 2007

Hi Philip and all

during the first week of the holidays an audit was carried out on our techno=
logy facilities at Monty.  Apparently, it is taking place at schools all ove=
r the state in order to determine the needs of each school.  I'm no advocate=
 for the Government, but I don't recall them saying that they would be build=
ing new technology wings (maybe a couple) but would be upgrading about 200 s=
chools.  Don't take my word as "Gospel" but that's the way I see it.

Regards

John Hallsworth
Montmorency Secondary College
Para Rd, Montmorency, 3094