[Design and Technology] Fabulous position available at TEAV...

Sally Branson EO at teav.vic.edu.au
Wed May 31 12:30:03 EST 2006

The Technology Education Association of Victoria (TEAV) seeks an enthusiastic, well organised and resourceful person to join their team as their Education Officer.

Our perfect candidate for this role has a broad understanding of education and technology issues, combined with an ability to manage projects and events relating to professional development and association promotion.

The Technology Education Association of Victoria (TEAV) aims to promote, develop and encourage an understanding of the essential role technology plays in education and society.

It is a not-for-profit, independent subject association, providing a service to technology educators in all levels and sectors of education as well as interested business and industry groups.

Do you have a passion for education?

The ability to plan professional activities and events?

The skills to manage effective communication with our membership?

Contact Sally from the TEAV team for a position description and further information.

e: eo at teav.vic.edu.au

t:  03 9349 1538

This role is available as a 0.8 (4 days per week) position or as full time position.

Sally Branson
TEAV
Tel. 03 9349 1538
Fax. 03 9349 5391