[Design and Technology] Looking for secondhand "metalwork stakes"

Stacey, Anthony A stacey.anthony.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 24 09:17:28 EST 2006

Dear Heather
My name is Tony Stacey and I teach at Croydon Secondary college in the
city's east.  We have been running a four period day for the last
eighteen  months and have found it to be a positive move.  Less corridor
and moving around time and longer class time has made the day less
hectic.  Preparation of classes is more important and lessons are often
broken up into activity periods to help with boredom.  Major areas of
concern were in the areas of PE and for the technology area: Home
Economics where 72 minutes isn't quite long enough to do a prac class
and staff in these areas have made significant changes to curriculum.  I
teach in the timber and metal areas and love the new structure.  If you
would like to hear more, then you can contact me at the college on
97258277.  Cheers, Tony Stacey