[Design and Technology] Looking for secondhand "metalwork stakes"

pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au pcranswick at aitkencollege.edu.au
Mon May 15 13:09:27 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for secondhand "metalwork stakes".

We used them in lot schools about 20 years ago! If you know where I
could find some please let me know - they come with a stake holder,
with a square cut out in the middle, and bolted into the bench top.
Used to beat annealed copper etc)

I don't think they're made anymore?

Cheers.

Phil Cranswick

Privileged or Confidential information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), you may not copy or forward this
message to anyone. In such case destroy this message and please notify the
sender by email, or call Craig Brooks (LAN Administrator) at Aitken College
on (+61 3) 9333 1866. Thank-you