[Design and Technology] FW: Could you send this out to your egroup

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 27 09:08:42 EST 2006

To Design and Technology teachers

I am forwarding attached PDFs that contain information about RMIT
University's Open Day and courses offered on behalf of Julian Pratt,
Multi discipline Co-ordinator School of Design (TAFE). It would be
appreciated if you can distribute the information to interested
students. Please send any queries to Julian (please see his details
below).

Regards,
Lorraine Tran
Technology Curriculum Manager
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority.
Telephone: (03)9651 4407
Fax:           (03) 9651 4324
Mobile:      041 933 1630
Email: tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au

The VCAA provides curriculum and assessment for prep to Year 12. The
VCAA is a statutory body directly responsible to the Minister for
Education and Training and serves government and non-government schools.