[Design and Technology] Can u help?

Adem, Foster ademf at trinity.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 20 12:55:27 EST 2006

Ian,

You need to reply to a persons personal email address to continue this
'conversation'.

See below if it is me you wish to further discuss this with .....

Cheers,

Foster

Foster Adem

Head of Faculty

Design and Technology

Trinity Grammar School, Kew

60 Wellington Street

KEW, VIC, 3101

TEL: +61 3 9854 3619

FAX: +61 3 9853 9457

ademf at trinity.vic.edu.au

http://www.trinity.vic.edu.au

Disclaimer. This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual
or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended
recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. Attachments are opened
and transmitted at the user's own risk. Any representations or opinions
expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
of Trinity Grammar School, Kew.