[Design and Technology] FW: Invitation to National Design Centre sneak preview

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 27 08:41:59 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: National Design Centre [mailto:info at nationaldesigncentre.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2005 11:06 PM
To: Tran, Lorraine I
Subject: Invitation to National Design Centre sneak preview

<http://nationaldesigncentre.cmail1.com/email/17173/nationaldesigncentre
com/img/werehome.gif>

We're home and
we'd like you to drop by...
National Design Centre

The National Design Centre opens its doors on Saturday 29 October at
Federation Square, but before then we would like to invite you - our
friends and colleagues - to a sneak preview between 4pm-6pm on Thursday
27 or Friday 28 October.

You will need to excuse us as we continue to move in and set up for
opening day, but please join us and share in a celebratory glass of
champagne amongst the crates and boxes.

The inaugural exhibition is titled We're home and at this initial stage
features a small collection of designs and stories from across
Australia.  Over the next three months, it will evolve into a story of
design in the lives of Australians as visitors to the Centre nominate
their favourite Australian designers and products, or add stories and
memories to the products on exhibition.

If you are interstate or overseas, we would like you to make a
nomination by email.

Please click here to make your nomination.
<mailto:info at nationaldesigncentre.com?subject=We%27re%20home%20nominatio
n>

>From Saturday 29 October, the National Design Centre, which is located
on the corner of Russell and Flinders Streets in Melbourne, will be open
from 10am to 5pm every day (excluding public holidays).  Entry is Free.

<http://nationaldesigncentre.cmail1.com/.aspx/l/17173/8781099/nationalde
signcentre.com/>

. <http://nationaldesigncentre.cmail1.com/.aspx/u/17173/8781099/>

 <http://nationaldesigncentre.cmail1.com/.aspx/o/17173/8781099/>