[Design and Technology] Re: Term 4 Discounted OnGuard Safety Training Program

Support Team - OnGuard SafetyTraining Support at OnGuardSafetyTraining.com
Fri Oct 7 13:33:13 EST 2005

*DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION for 'OnGuard' *(TM)*  Safety Training Program*

To streamline the registration process we are now adjusting all new
registrations to an annual basis.
To accommodate your new registration we will be issuing invoices based
on a quarterly pro-rata calculation.
This pro-rata basis will continue your access until the end of the
calendar year.
Your next renewal invoice will be issued in January 2006 for the coming
12 months registration.

Term DISCOUNTS - ORDER NOW and take advantage of the 25% discount on the
registration.

OnGuard STP Initial Setup and Install:
$125.00 plus GST
4th quarter registration
October, November, December 2005                              $25.00
plus GST

Thereafter renewals will be invoiced annually in advance in January,
payable when school starts in February.

Full Renewal for 2006 - 12 months                                 $100
plus GST

*'OnGuard'  - Workplace Safety Training Software for Students in
technology based courses.*

Its major benefit is that it assists with the workplace safety training
and instruction of your students studying TECHNOLOGY
subjects from year 7/8 through to year 12.  This program is NOT
specifically designed to be used by students studying the national VET
courses.
It is however, a perfect accompliment to courses such as Construction.
It now has embedded instructional voice files and a FREE text-to-speech
facility - great for poor readers and ESL students.  Integrating ICT
skills and competencies has never been so easy.

The 'OnGuard' Safety Training Program is designed to assist technology
teachers to deliver safety instruction and training to their students.
It specifically presents information on a machine basis.  ie. in the
woodwork area it covers such machines as the bandsaw, jigsaw, drop saw and
scroll saw plus many more of course!

The 'OnGuard' Safety Training Program covers over 120 items of
equipment.  We are endeavouring to cover every machine and tool used in
school technology work areas across Australia.  All machines, tools and
equipment have a comprehensive risk assessment and most are accompanied
with a 'Safe Operating Procedure'  POSTER - all in full colour.

This program is NOT specifically designed to be used by students
studying the national VET courses.  We are aware  of excellent VET based
workplace safety resources 'free to air' on the internet.  The 'OnGuard'
STP is a very unique product that delivers across your own network.

Please visit our website and have a look at this unique product - you
will not be disappointed.
www.OnGuardSafetyTraining.com   -   For only $125 ( +GST)  PLUS the Term
4 discounted price of $25.00 for an unlimited site licence -
your school can't afford not to be using it!

CONTACT DETAILS

 ITE Services
 ABN 88 588 090 202
 NSW Office:            PO Box 158    Banora Point   NSW 2486
 Queensland Office:  PO Box 417    Palm Beach    QLD  4221
 www.OnGuardSafetyTraining.com
 email: support at OnGuardSafetyTraining.com
 FAX: 07 5598 1797
 Publishers of TechSAFE Safety Guides, 'OnGuard' STP and OzTutor Products.