[Design and Technology] TEAV WORKSHOPS in DECEMBER

David Fletcher dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 15 22:11:47 EST 2005

Hi Craig,

I expect this postponed ProDesktop workshop to run on 15-16 December, as
quite a number have teachers have been asking for a course on days other
than Saturdays.

We must have at least 10 participants to run the workshop on a financially
viable basis. As soon as numbers reach 10 we can confirm the workshop.

Regards,

David Fletcher
HUNTINGTOWER SCHOOL
Phone 9807 8888