[Design and Technology] Useful web links

Bazeley bazeley at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 3 21:06:58 EST 2005

Dear Mal,

Can you give us some more information. Do you have a project team and are there architects involved

I have been working on my own trying to solve some design issues in terms of OH+S and classroom management. This is for a wood/tech room in a small country school of 270 students but I think some of the issues might be the same.

If you are willing to treat this as research for a design exercise I would like to be involved and would be willing to share ideas.
Think that this would be of benefit to everyone. Some people have probably already been down this path and it would be interesting to hear from them.
A simple way to do this might be to set up photos of work areas on school website and provide links for anyone who is interested.
I am willing to give it a go.

Richard Bazeley
St.Arnaud