[Design and Technology] Innovative ideas using SMS in classrooms

David Fletcher dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 23 17:50:50 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "generationtxt.com" <support at generationtxt.com>
To: <teav at mpx.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:43 PM
Subject: Looking for feedback

> Hello  Technology Teachers

I've been developing innovative ideas for using SMS and mobile
devices  as an extention of the classroom.
> I'm about to trial some of my ideas with two high schools in Melbourne. As
> far as I am aware this is a first of it's kind in Australia. I would like
to  partner with some more Australian secondary teachers ) years 8-11 to
> continue to develop my educational services.
>
> If anyone would like to speak to me about a free trial of my mobile
> applications I would be happy to discuss ways to incorporate the use of
SMS  in your classroom for a term. All I ask in return is your participation
in
> providing me with feedback on the outcomes for my research.
>
> Please see: http://www.mymobileschool.com.au/
>
> Brendan
>
> Tel: 03 9481 8004 Mob: 0405 353 114
>
> General Email: info at generationtxt.com
>

> Brendan O'Keefe
>
> TxTER ASSIST - http://www.txterassist.com
>
> Wireless Services, Text Messaging and Web Development
> http://www.txterassist.com/OtherServices.html
>
> ABN: 6011 817 5136
> 3/211 Gold St Clifton Hill
> Victoria 3068 Australia
> Tel: +613 9481 8004 Mob: 0405 353 114
> Email: info at generationtxt.com
> Web: www.generationtxt.com
> http://www.txterassist.com
>
> DONATE MESSAGE CREDITS FOR TxTER ASSIST

https://www.paypal
com/xclick/business=billing%40txterassist%2einfo&item_name=TxTER%20ASSIST&ite
_number=TA_VIC&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=AUD&lc=AU

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

.