[Informatics] U3-O2 : Design

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu May 20 04:41:12 UTC 2021

If any of you can get to see “Top Design” at the Museum of Victoria during a term break, it’s worth seeing how this is done by the VCE Systems and Engineering students. Some impressive work promoted by DATTA Vic (sister group to DLTV for Design and Technology Teachers)

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen