[Informatics] [Year 12 SofDev] Drop in IT Appliced Computing numbers

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 01:52:54 UTC 2021

It’s complex but I hear that some schools are doing well in SD and DA and would be good to hear from them. I would also be keen to hear how some schools inspire middle school kids to follow a digitech pathway though VCE AC, SD OR DA or increase the participation of girls in our subject.

Say, this would make an interesting session if we can showcase some examples at DigiCon next year (21-24 Feb 2022, 4 to 6 pm). If there is the interest, I can ask that they schedule a session. https://dltv.vic.edu.au

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen