[Informatics] Odd request - does anyone remember this survey?

HEATH Natalie het at elthamhs.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 2 23:09:17 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I’m going crazy here so thought I’d share the love.

Somewhere around 2015-2017 (I know the room where I did this, so can narrow the years down to this range!!) someone somewhere (international – probably USA) published a survey made up of unrelated questions with the idea of getting some big data that would then be available for people to use for free. It had some hilarious and useless questions, none of which I can remember, but were something like “What’s your favourite number?”, “Name an animal”, included questions with foreign words…. Does anyone remember this? It was a bit long, but great fun to complete. I’m teaching some charting skills to my year 10s and thought this would be a perfect place to start, but can’t for the life of me remember enough detail to find the survey or (better) the data!!

Please help if you can 😊

Fingers crossed!
Natalie

[http://www.elthamhs.vic.edu.au/emailsig/ehs-logo.png]