[Informatics] Exam centre for Data Analytics

Sylvia Pastore smp191172 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 03:04:01 UTC 2020

Hi all
We have only 8 students in DA and need to get our students to another
centre. We are in st Kilda so wanted to know if anyone was willing to have
my students at your centre. If you are close by so they can catch the tram
etc. ps we have one student from Kingsville so if you are in the West and
can host him we will take it. Thanks in advance. Ps we have some other
subjects such as Japanese and Chinese which are small numbers if you can
host them too. Thanks.