[Informatics] Quickulum Help

Stephen Trouse Stephen.Trouse at flinders.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 28 04:52:33 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,

Oh it's hard being back!  With us starting to invest in our curriculum sorting again, I thought I'd mention something about Quickulum that some people missed.  You might be presented with a blue screen that seems to have only a "Don't Install" button and seemingly no way through.  Click the hyperlink "More Info" and "Install anyway".  The reason is that I don't have a company signing certificate (they are a bit pricey).  Anyway, hope it goes better mow.  The link is https://www.clearsoft.com.au/software/quickulum

Cheers!

Stephen