[Informatics] Position Vacancy - VCE IT & Digital Technologies

Benn POLLOCK pol at wantirnacollege.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 16 06:57:43 UTC 2020

Apologies in advance for the crosspost.

Wantirna College has an *VCE** IT (Y11) & Digital Technologies position
available *due to some very late staff movement over the break.

At current, the allotment has Y11 Applied Computing, Y10 IT, Y9 IT, 3x Y7
Digital Technologies classes and also Y7 PE (however not a pre req for this
position but I guess beneficial if you fit this allotment perfectly).

You may find the job listing at
https://schooljobs.education.vic.gov.au/psp/ROLPPRD1_EA/APPLICANT/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL/?

Applications close 26/01/20

If you have any questions, please contact me off list at
pol at wantirnacollege.vic.edu.au
Cheers

*Benn Pollock*
VCE Computing & Informatics Teacher