[Informatics] Expectations

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 17 02:26:32 UTC 2020

Nice job Marylou

Frank Russo, ICT Teacher
Email: rss at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
[McKinnonLogo_300dpi_TEXTBelow]
291a McKinnon Road, McKinnon
Phone: (03) 8520 9000
Fax: (03) 9578 9253
Website: www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au<http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au>

From: informatics <informatics-bounces at edulists.com.au> On Behalf Of Marylou Monaghan
Sent: Friday, 17 April 2020 11:19 AM
To: Year 12 VCE Informatics Teachers' Mailing List <informatics at edulists.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Informatics] Expectations

I am doing something similar to Frank for SAT authentication.  Each student has a SAT section in our Class OneNote, where they are documenting their analysis, adding it to a spreadsheet decision log that they add a link back to the corresponding page in OneNote. I have added the SAT authentication form from VCAA as a page, I can see all the work students are doing and because OneNote date stamps every time they add new content  I can check version history for individual students. I am typing my name on the authentication form after criteria observations and then using the stylus to add my initials and then getting the student to so the same.

Regards,
Marylou

Marylou Monaghan
E-Learning Co-ordinator
Teacher - Commerce
[MLC]

Methodist Ladies' College
207 Barkers Road Kew, Victoria 3101 Australia
T: +61 3 9208 4804 F: +61 3 9819 2345
monaghmc at mlc.vic.edu.au<mailto:monaghmc at mlc.vic.edu.au>
www.mlc.vic.edu.au<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mlc.vic.edu.au%2F&data=02%7C01%7CRusso.Frank.R%40edumail.vic.gov.au%7Ccba9456fe73b47ae2fe308d7e26d5a0b%7Cd96cb3371a8744cfb69b3cec334a4c1f%7C0%7C0%7C637226832307440017&sdata=pl4VEL4NIxgf5lC9BrCvBeoM8WSuRpwH3ueE%2FSmMw%2Bw%3D&reserved=0>

CRICOS 00325A

Disclaimer. This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own risk. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Methodist Ladies' College.