[Informatics] Team Gantt for Project Management

Edward Wilson Edward.Wilson at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 15 01:31:50 UTC 2020

Hi all,

With my students off campus I've found they cannot install new software on their school machines.

Unfortunately I didn't get them set up on Gantt Project or Project Libre before they left - we were mid SAC!

Thankfully, teamgantt.com<https://www.teamgantt.com/> has a great free product that covers the "features of project management"

-          identification and sequencing of tasks

-          time allocation

-          dependencies<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IsN239_tyQ>

-          milestones

Not sure if it covers critical path though. This might have to be done manually.

Hope you've all had a good first day so far!

Edward Wilson
Teacher Mathematics, Applied Computing and Digital Technologies - Gippsland Grammar

[Banner]
"This electronic message transmission contains information that is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately."