[Informatics] Thoughts on the 2020 study design - 'Data Analytics'

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Sun Mar 17 04:17:13 UTC 2019

Hello Roland - lol !

i never considered myself a psychologist conducting studies, analyzing
results, making conclusions and generating an MMOS to showcase it all - I
must let that part of the course run free.

Time to make room for the new study 🌻

htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
P:8398 2000

[...]

negligence of the sender or not. The liability of Mount St Joseph Girls'
College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached
files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Mount St Joseph Girls'
College.