[Informatics] Farewell (Mark)

Alan Stafford alan.stafford at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Wed May 2 18:33:11 EDT 2018

Hi Mark
Thank you for your expert and generous contributions that have driven the innovation and evolution of Computing and especially Informatics over the years.
You helped me as a newbe last year at Hume Anglican and your insight into the subject is both ‘efficient’ and ‘effective’ – without your VCEIT and your text(s) we would be rudderless.
I wish you all the continued success, fulfilment and happiness in your future.

Thank you once again
Kindest thoughts
Alan
Alan Stafford
Informatics and Computing
OACC

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-50 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 30 years.
2018 College Theme | " I wonder ..."

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.