[Informatics] Audit

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 6 06:54:18 EST 2018

Sylvia,

I wouldn’t stress.

Ensure you have the pdf of the questions – from VASS person.
Collect all your docs – study design, SAT material, timelines, school procedures, etc
Work through the survey questions on hard copy – this may take an hour if you have everything, 3 if you don’t – or you like a coffee or a wine or two while doing it!
Make a time with your VCE Coordinator (possibly with your HOF) just to check through things. I meet with audit teachers before they enter data.
Then put info on line.

It is very methodical, and the pdf version of the questions gives you all the details you need before you sit at the computer.

See it as a personal reflection/check that can only result in better outcomes for students, because you have double checked everything or missed something and found it before if caused a concern!

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
Senior Studies Leader