[Informatics] Audit

Sylvia Pastore smp191172 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:07:13 EDT 2018

Hi all
Would anyone be able to share with me their unit 03 Outcome 01 sac. I was audited and use the DLTV one with slight changes, but my audit came back unsuccessful. Which is really a blow as I thought I was doing the right thing. I have now been audited for Unit 4. So was hoping I could see what some of you have done for Outcome 1 Unit 3 so I can see where I went wrong.
Also if anyone that has done the audit for unit 4 has any advise I sincerely would appreciate it. Feeling really deflated.
Sylvia