[Informatics] Partnership

Clayton, Jackson J clayton.jackson.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jan 30 22:24:13 EST 2018

Hi David,

I would be interested in setting up a partnership.

Please send me an email off-list: clayton.jackson.j at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:clayton.jackson.j at edumail.vic.gov.au>

Kind regards,

Jackson Clayton
Maths & Computing Teacher
ICT Coordinator

Respect Responsibility Resilience Relationships
East Loddon P-12 College
Dingee Rd,
Dingee   Vic   3571
Ph. 03 54 368 300
Fax. 03 54 368 321
[cid:image002.png at 01D1FE02.81071610]
[cid:image002.png at 01D03ED2.9DE66240]
I respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and pay my respects to the ongoing living culture of Aboriginal people.