[Informatics] Unit 301 Informatics RDMS

Alan Stafford alan.stafford at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 5 22:09:25 EST 2018

Hi All
I am at a different school this year and we are using FileMaker Pro on the Macintosh Platform.
I am interested in others who are doing the same. I need to see the Query Component of FM please.
Thank you in advance and sorry to post such a specific request/requirement.
Kind thoughts
Alan Stafford
Informatics and Computing
Alan.stafford at overnewton.vic.edu.au
OAGS

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-50 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 30 years.
2018 College Theme | " I wonder ..."

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.