[Informatics] Good website for SAT resources

Nayak, Jayanti S nayak.jayanti.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 17 05:47:51 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am teaching Informatics for the first time. If you have taught this subject before, would you be able to share a sample of past student work i.e. finished website.

For Criteria 3 & Criteria 4, I have asked students to collect data from primary & secondary source + qualitative & quantitative data. I will also be asking to use various tools to analyse & interpret the data. My questions is  what are documents shall I ask my students to hand-in?

Regards,
Jayanti Nayak