[Informatics] Codifying Data

Roger Sidhom rsidhom at antonine.catholic.edu.au
Fri May 19 10:39:04 AEST 2017

Hi all,

I’ve stumbled across this powerpoints on codifying data, it’s a little long however it does break it down quiet nicely.

I’ll be using it to explain the concept to my students.

Mr. Roger Sidhom
Information Technology / Humanities Teacher
   [id:image001.png at 01D2CD81.231B1B60]
Cedar Campus | Foundation – Year 6
Saint Joseph Campus | Year 7 – Year 12
Tel: (03) 9354 1377 | Fax: (03) 9354 1399