[Informatics] Codifying Data

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed May 17 15:10:25 AEST 2017

On 17 May 2017 at 14:25, Robert Hind <robert at yinnar.com> wrote:

> SupaCreme Strawberry Delight ice-cream?" You examine all your responses
> and find they go all the way from
>
> It made me vomit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - to - - - - - - - - - - - -
> - I have never tasted anything so delicious

And the coding problem arises when a respondent says, "I had never tasted
anything so delicious as that SupaCreme Strawberry Delight ice-cream, but
then it made me vomit."

Coding is hard.

P.S. The verb should be "encoding" rather than "coding". But never mind.
The study design rulez.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com