[Informatics] With better data access, urban planners could help ease our weight problems

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 23:04:20 AEST 2017

Hope you are all having a splendid term break.

With increasing access to health data and the powerful analytical tools needed to interpret the data, there is an opportunity to develop a fix for obesity. Interesting article in The Conversation (via Gary Bass)

https://theconversation.com/with-better-data-access-urban-planners-could-help-ease-our-weight-problems-80604 <https://theconversation.com/with-better-data-access-urban-planners-could-help-ease-our-weight-problems-80604>

--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen