[Informatics] Glenroy College Job vacancy

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Dec 12 22:56:23 EST 2017

The PE/IT load invites delightful lesson plans.

1. We will be doing this first BEEP test counting in hexadecimal. Test 2
will be in octal.
2. Before 'running' this program, you should stretch it first to avoid
spraining your code.
3. So, guys. Today we are doing basketball. I think this round - nay -
hemispherical object may be instantiated as a case of the class "Ball"
inheriting properties of... what? Come on!  Bounciness! Another?
4. What is VB.net? Good question. Two players on a tennis court take turns
hitting a beer can over the net...
5. "Baseball"? Be specific, lad. Base 2? Base 16? Don't be vague.
6. OK. A 'function'. A function is when you accept a paramour, no -
'parameter' - and perform operations on ... Smith. Why are you sniggering?
7. Right, you lot. I hypothesise that if you run 10km in one hour, you will
become exhausted because you're weak and useless. Identify the variables
and START RUNNING. I'll wait here.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com
Twitter @vceitcom