[Informatics] Hypothesis: Dumb font usage makes writing more memorable.

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Apr 12 14:01:10 AEST 2017

Hypothesis: Deep male voices *affect* women because women remember *manly*
stuff.

>From the same source as the hypothesis above, this one I may leave to your
own research.
http://www.cracked.com/article_19518_5-seemingly-random-factors-that-control-your-memory.html

Scroll down to #3 - *Deep Voices*.
It relates to why deep manly voices affect ladies'  - umm - memories and
*stuff*.
Warning: women's 'nether regions' are mentioned.

Have fun with your research

Mark

Note: Thanks, but I am *not* interested in a feminist/gay/soprano argument.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com