[Informatics] SAT in electronic or paper form

Mark Jenkinson mjenkinson at olmcheidelberg.catholic.edu.au
Fri Sep 23 11:51:24 AEST 2016

thanks! It occurred to me when they finish year 12 at the end of the year that their accounts may be shut down when their email addresses are removed. I'll download offline and save to usb rather than waste many trees.

Mark Jenkinson
Design, Art and Technology Leader
Our Lady of Mercy College
A Ministry of Mercy Education Ltd