[Informatics] SAT in electronic or paper form

Mark Jenkinson mjenkinson at olmcheidelberg.catholic.edu.au
Thu Sep 22 15:11:35 AEST 2016

Hi all, we are a google drive school so students have submitted most parts of Unit 4 Outcome 1 via google docs (except some of the drawn design tools used) rather than printing it out and their websites  exist online rather than in a hard copy. I have been marking them today online via teacher dashboard. It’s occurred to me that for authentication purposes or if a mark is questioned in the future that I (or the kids) should print out these documents as well? Do I print screen the websites? I probably should and will for my own piece of mind but are there VCAA requirements around this?
Thanks

Mark Jenkinson
Design, Art and Technology Leader
Our Lady of Mercy College