[Informatics] Combined Y11IT and Informatics Classes

Rattan, Kushum L rattan.kushum.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 6 14:51:47 AEST 2016

I have taught Informatics class with 8 students this year  in 72 minx 4 periods a cycle when I was timetabled to be in class and 72 mins X 3 periods a cycle with no teacher. I had spares in the 3 periods so I sat in the class and did whatever which included supervising their Sac or even teaching. I was overloaded but that is how I could run the y12 class which is important to do in the first year of new SD.

Kushum Rattan
ICT Curriculum Area Leader
VET Co-ordinator
Gisborne Secondary College