[Informatics] Info exam A15

Matheson, Heath A Matheson.Heath.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 21 14:25:46 AEDT 2016

I agree with you Mark,

Although I looked at the arrows and thought storyboard straight away, there are heaps of examples of website storyboards without arrows and, as you say, site maps with arrows. It’s only because the textbook made a point of the arrows that I picked storyboard.  Both should be accepted this year but I bet it’s “no arrows on a sitemap”.

I often find it takes a year or two to learn the “VCAA Computing Study Design definition” of a few tools and terms. The glossary went a long way to address this but it’s still not prefect.

I remember in 2010 when the last study design came out that the glossary was separate to the study design so that it could be updated. I presumed for issues like this.  I think it’s a shame that its locked into the study design now as the glossary is a nice one-stop-shop for checking your definitions. Having to find VCAA notices or rely on examiners reports is more difficult.

Heath Matheson
Mount Beauty