[Informatics] Slighty off topic BYOD question

rb bouman.reinier.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 9 12:54:10 AEDT 2016

Hi Quentin,

I'm looking over the docs for student enrolment for edu002, their
'eduPass Registration Letter'.

at the bottom under 'things to remember for password management' it states:

"2.you are required to change your password once every year....."

and you say that, in your experience, students are being hassled 4 times
a year? Would you please contact DET about that. Because what they say
and what you see don't match up.

I'm about to dive into chromebooks, with 'Education Everywhere Blocksi'
web filtering app, and I'm being led to believe the edu002 is a once a
year task.

ps. also using 'porteus kiosk' very nicely.
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.